“Here’s How You Can Have The Wedding Of Your Dreams Starting With Your Wedding Engagement!”
If you’re interested in knowing how to conduct and pull off the wedding of the year, then this could be the most important message you will ever read.
From The Desk Of: Sasha Manning
Since you’ve found this website I suppose it’s ok to let you know… “I am a stickler for doing things the right way.” The truth is, I’m always looking for ways to things the old way, which I consider the best way. That’s what lead me to put this website up. Let me explain…
While surfing around the internet, I stumbled upon something so fantastic that it immediately got my attention… In fact, I discovered something sooo amazing that at first I thought it was “too good to be true” like most things are.
You see, a few months ago, I was doing some research on Barbara Wilson, one of the most acknowledged and influential wedding planners of the last century and of all time. I noticed that most of her work was available and accounted for with the exception of one of her most important pieces of work: ‘Guide To Wedding Etiquette’.
Well, this got me curious and so I started digging a little deeper and I sent off a few emails asking questions… Unfortunately, every road I seemed to head down was a dead end… until a couple of weeks ago that is…
By a stroke of luck, I emailed my story to one of my favorite site’s webmasters… as it turned out he had an old copy of this difficult to find book - it was right under my damn nose.After numerous emails, I finally got him to mail me his copy.
I Uncovered One Of The Most Important Wedding Etiquette Manuscripts Of All Time….
Even through it was first published in 1959, this book has the best wedding engagement and etiquette information I have ever seen.
In the 20 chapters here’s just a snippet of what you’ll learn:
- How to approach and carry out the courtship of the engagement in correct and proper way. Learn how to do this with honor and integrity, that will make all concerned very proud and happy.
- The right way to construct a letter to send to the father. The proper and nice way to ask the father for his daughters hand in marriage is to write a lovely letter. You’ll how to do this, step-by-step.
- What to do if the two families don’t know each other. Find out how to bring them together in a non-obtrusive way, resulting in a happy get together.
- All about the engagement ring and how this is done properly. Discover, should you buy the ring, or let the wife-to-be choose it.
- How the gifts for the fiancé should be handled. There is a lot to consider here and there are dos and don’ts. Learn which ones you should be doing.
- About long engagements…and should you do them or not.
- The correct way to organize the wedding announcements. You’ll learn all about the right time frames to do things and when and how to do the announcements.
And there’s loads more…
At this point, you might be wondering how you can get your hands on a copy…
Well here’s the good news.
After doing even more research (I told you I was emphatic about having the correct procedure to conduct a wedding) I have contacted the original copyright owners and gained permission to republish Barbara Wilson’s complete work on this website.
Because wedding etiquette is my passion and I want to share it with as many people as possible, I’ve decided to do something completely unheard of these days. Believe it or not, I’m going to let you have this amazing manuscript for nothing.
It’s FREE… Yes 100% FREE
Now you have no excuse for not being able to run a wedding and have the perfect wedding engagement for your loved one.
Are You Ready To Move Onto The Next Lesson? Click Here…